Thursday 27 May 2010

What A Great Nine Blissful Years..

Once upon a time, there was a young girl who asked Allah in every prayers...
... for His blessings..
... for His forgiveness...
... for His guidance...
... and for His Jannah...

.. while... deep inside she has this hope that she will soon meet her Creator with a holy title as a man's wife..then she began to ask again...

Oh Allah... if I'm deserved to carry out your amanah as a wife & mother.... please let me have a man...
.. who's always seeking Your pleasure..
.. who will always strive in Your cause..
.. whom I will always love & respect with all my heart...
.. who will be a father with qudwah hasanah to my future young ones ... and..
.. who will guide me & hold my hands to Your Jannah...

Ten years later...
.. Allah has answered her prayers...
.. He even has bestowed upon her more than what she has asked for... because..
.. by this sacred bond.. she now has for her entire life...
.. a man of her dream..
.. loving parents of her man..
.. five wonderful sisters whom she always dream for, and of course a younger sweet brother..

And now.. after a great nine blissful years together...
.. She feels blessed and happy...
.. and will always pray that Allah shall forever..
.. shower His blessings to her dearest man & family..
.. forgive & guide them in future endeavors..

Happy Anniversary, Abang...
Thank you.. for a wonderful nine years..
Thank you.. for reminding me of how special this day is to you..
Thank you.. for loving & accepting me the way I am..

Love from you wife who's waiting for your coming home..
Favorite pic during bersanding


No comments:

Post a Comment