Saturday 15 May 2010

Special Wish on My Abang's Birthday...

Remembering your birthday this year, Abang... I thought of making the best dinner ever or invited your love ones & friends... but your tight schedule could not fit in... I also have no fancy card for you.. what more expensive gift... coz I know you will appreciate more than the usual jazzy... .. So, this is my gift for you.. A WISH & PRAYER specially from the depth of my heart..

Oh Allah.. from the moment You created my Abang, You has named me in one of his destinies...I'm truly blessed because You has chosen Abang as my eternal soulmate...
.. who completes me in every way...
... who makes me become better person each day...
... who makes me inspired to struggle in Your cause
... for my abang always say that Allah has blessed us in many ways.. so it's always timely to evident our 'shukr' by serving others in all the possible ways ... of course the journey to His Jannah is very thorny in deed.. but don't ever lose our hope on Him...

And.. I'm deeply thankful.. for Allah has blessed me with both Papa & Mi who have brought my Abang into this world and made him a person he is now... my Abang has been always your pride .. and now he is my Amanah... to continue your dream in making him steadfast in the path of da'wah...

And.. I'm sincerely thankful... for Allah has blessed me with Ayah & Mak who relentlessly guide me through every stage of my life & make me a wife who deserves my Abang...

Above all.. I'm thankful.. for Allah has blessed me with the most precious gift that makes me realize a true love.. My love & hope to You, oh Allah becomes stronger because of my Abang's love, which always demands more ..
... patience... sacrifice... understanding & respect .. and wise...

Oh Allah... please guide & protect my Abang in his undertakings... and bless him in his endeavors..

Happy Birthday to you, Abang... May Allah bless you with happiness & tranquility always..

Love from your wife.
with Ammar, Affaf & Affan for mini celebration during lunch time (evening tea to be exact coz it was at 4pm b4 Abang rushed to d airport)

No comments:

Post a Comment